I have been meaning to post for a long time, I feel like so much has happened.
A few weeks ago Dallen and I were watching TV and I felt the baby move for the first time! I was really excited!!! A few days later we had our first doctors apt. My gown was ginormous and it was all I could do to keep it from falling completely off and although I found the whole thing extremely awkward we got to see our sweet baby!!! I don't know why but I just started crying! There really is a baby in me and its ours! It made it real! Baby was all curled up in a ball so we couldn't tell the gender :( We left for Moab the next day and spent a week there! That week Dallen got to feel the baby kick! I think the baby knew daddy was there and kicked really hard just for him!
A week and half later we got a "real" ultrasound where we got to see and hear the heart! We also got to find out the gender!!! The majority guessed we would be having a girl but I think that's just because Athena and Clint are having a boy and so they really wanted a girl. Dallen and I have thought it was a boy from the beginning so we felt like we'd won a little victory ha ha. The doctor said it was pretty obvious (at least to him...Dallen and I couldn't tell what anything was) it was a boy and we could count on that not changing. I'm so excited that now when I go to the store and see something really cute I can buy it!!!
Our sweet baby is 19 weeks today!
My favorite things right now are chewy sprees and roman noodles.
I'm also convinced my baby likes gob-stoppers, he always seems to kick a lot if I eat them! lol
With the exception of growing out of all my clothes pregnancy has been really good to me and I feel just great!
They did take a few 3D pictures but I find them a little creepy and anytime we tried to get a picture of his face he put his arms in the way, camera shy just like his dad!
BABY DALTON!




No comments:
Post a Comment