Saturday, October 10, 2015

One Year Down...Eternity to Go!




Have I mentioned that this cute guy stole my heart a little over a year ago and I don't even mind? Well he did and its been wonderful ever since! I cant believe its been a whole year already and at the same time I cant believe that its only been a year. I feel like we have been together forever! I love him so much more than I did a year ago and I cant imagine living without his sweet self. :)

Dallen set an alarm which went off at 9 this morning. I told him it was Saturday and basically that we could stay in bed as long as we wanted but Dallen got up, got dressed and told me he would be back in half an hour. Ok....? He told me he wasn't going to do anything which I was more than ok with because I didn't do anything either and because he would be taking me shopping in St.George and that was all I really wanted. (Because I'm pregnant and getting fat and nothing fits anymore. lol) Dallen is full of surprises I've learned, he came back with flowers, a love note and pictures from the day he proposed that I had no idea existed!!! I was really surprised to say the least! And then he made us our favorite breakfast...french toast!!!! My goodness how did I get so lucky? I love this boy! 







1 comment: