Jase was blessed on his one month mark! He was blessed by his daddy and lots of family! Grandma Cindy made him a super cute onesie to wear for the occasion and we used the beautiful blanket Grandma Sue made him.
I cant believe my little baby is already one month old! Where has the time gone? When I was in High School time went by so slow and then I graduated and time seemed to move faster and then I had a baby and I swear time is moving ever faster the older I get. When time was moving slow I wanted it faster and now that time seems to be moving so fast I want it to slow down!
The other night I was reading "I'll Love You Forever" to Jase and I just started crying at that stupid line, "He grew and he grew and he grew"...until eventually the boy grows up and leaves home. My little guy has already changed so much, we have already had to put him in bigger clothes and I know he is just going to keep growing and growing until eventually he will leave home...and although that is a good thing it kinda breaks my mommy heart! Sometimes I just want my little boy to stay little forever! But of course I also want to watch him grow up. It's a struggle! lol
... So when my little boy cries and wont be comforted or decides its a good idea to stay up all night and all day or wants to be held constantly and I'm frustrated and tired I try to remember that some day my little boy wont need me as much as he does right now. And so...when that little boy, whose bed is not an inch from mine, is lying awake at night, smiling at me or crying because he is having a pain I pick my little boy up and snuggle him close to me because time is moving so fast and he is growing and growing and someday he will be a big boy and wont need to cuddle mom anymore.
Jase loves to wait 2 seconds after momma has just changed him and then poop in his nice clean diaper! (Granted, I am grateful he waits those 2 seconds lol) He likes bath time and hates being burped.
Momma loves the sounds he makes when he eats and sucks on his binkie! Momma love love loves his smiles and coos!!! His read hair :) The funny ways he sleeps and his cute little feet! And his many facial expressions!!!
![]() |
| We took this picture right after a diaper change...I'm going to get a better one soon and I'll post it! |
Four Generations! Great Grandpa Mel and Jase!

SHAYLEE! HE WAS SO LITTLE! sniffle*
ReplyDelete