We are getting so close to getting to meet our little man! I finally feel like maybe I have everything in order and its now acceptable for him to make his appearance anytime he feels like it!
I washed a few bottles today, the freezer is stocked with bread & a few meals (We have a very small freezer), my hospital bag is mostly ready, fully equipped with snacks for Dallen and I (If they allow me to eat...I don't know) and 2 outfits for Junior! So I'm ready but I'm not really ready! The idea of pushing a baby out is still terrifying :/ But I really wanna hold my baby in my arms and snuggle him... and I'm kinda sick of being fat ha ha! And I know its weird but I'm really looking forward to being able to lay on my stomach again! Being pregnant has been fun while its lasted but the bigger I get and the more hard and more uncomfortable regular everyday things become the more I think "Ok...this belly of mine is huge and in the way, come out come out little guy!"
It's true when people say the last weeks of pregnancy take forrrreeevvver! I swear I was 36 weeks pregnant for 3 weeks but somehow we made it to 38 weeks (In a few days lol) and I'm hoping he comes week 39! Please don't wait till your due date!
At my last apt. my Doc. told me our little guy was so low and asked me if I felt like I was carrying a bowling ball between my legs Lol. He really wanted me to be dilated... and I was, 1.5! Which really isn't much but it gives me hope that he will come just a little early!
No comments:
Post a Comment