Jase is 6 months old! I cant believe we have both survived this long! He is such a sweet little blessing in our lives and we just love him so stinking much!
Jase loves food and will eat anything and refuses nothing. He is obnoxiously curious about everything. Has learned to yell...and seems to use that to get attention now instead of crying. Ha ha. Loves to be outside...(just not in direct sunlight). Still has the most hilarious hunger cry. Loves to snuggle Aunt Jess most and is no where near close to sleeping through the night and seems to end up in mom and dads bed more often than he should but we sure love him! Can sit up like a big boy, loves to walk around with help and is getting close to being able to crawl...I think. He can get up on all 4's but that's about it. Happy 6 months baby!
We are moving back to Cedar City next week and I think Jase is going to miss all the attention that he gets at Grandma and Grandpas house and I'm to going to miss the help and the company but I'm kinda looking forward to it as well.















<3 <3 <3 I love baby Jase!! He is growing so fast!
ReplyDeleteEvery single expression he has is pure adorableness. Can't believe how fast he's growing up!
ReplyDelete