Saturday, May 23, 2015

Fishing at Oowah


Dallen and I decided to take our day off, get out of the house and do a little fishing up at Oowah with Clint and Athena! Normally when we go fishing I'll fish for about 30 mins and if I don't catch anything by then I get bored and Im done!  This little fishing trip was the funnest I've ever been on, I caught 8 fish, really I did but Dallen will only let me count 7.  I got fish 2 or 3 all the way to shore, I could have kicked it and then it conveniently "un-hooked" itself! Just because Dallen didn't have to pry the hook out of the poor fishes mouth apparently it doesn't count, I thought it was nice gesture on the fishes part :) 

Anyway it was quite exciting to go fishing and actually catch fish!!! I used the same lure the entire time while Dallen used lure after lure after lure....after lure trying to catch up...ha ha! The final score was 7-3! And although catching the most fish was exciting it was just nice to get out and spend time with my hunny! 



No comments:

Post a Comment