I've said it before and I'll say it again...Shaylee, you are so BEAUTIFUL!!!
I agree with Audrey. Shay Shay, my strawberry sweetie, you are so beautiful-inside and out. You and Dallen are so cute and I love you tons! 😘😘
I have been watching and waiting for these sweet little doll face!! You are beautiful...love does that to a person!!!
Shaylee you gorgeous girl, I love these pics! So glad you are enjoying married life :)
I've said it before and I'll say it again...Shaylee, you are so BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Audrey. Shay Shay, my strawberry sweetie, you are so beautiful-inside and out. You and Dallen are so cute and I love you tons! 😘😘
ReplyDeleteI have been watching and waiting for these sweet little doll face!! You are beautiful...love does that to a person!!!
ReplyDeleteShaylee you gorgeous girl, I love these pics! So glad you are enjoying married life :)
ReplyDelete