This is my drop dead gorgeous friend Amberlee and she got married yesterday! Its crazy... I am happy for her!
She asked me to take her bridals....so I did. It was very exciting! I am kinda disappointed in myself. I am new to photography and not very well educated about light and such and the pics didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but Amberlee is beautiful and she makes the photo! Enjoy!
 |
| My favorite! |
 |
| I was trying to come up with different posses for her to do so I told her to put her hands in her hair...it was super funny. |
 |
| Love this girl! |
 |
| Isn't she so beautiful! |
 |
| We laughed a lot here too but it actually turned out cute! |
SOOOO CUTE!!!! Well done Shaylee, the pictures were beautiful. I guess it also helps to have such a beautiful bride grace the photos as well :) Huzzah!
ReplyDeleteATHENA!!!!!!! Thanks man!
Delete