Sunday, April 29, 2012

cAr ShOw!


Car Show is an annual thing in Moab and I actually really like it. I like to walk around and look at all the old cars.  I try to make myself familiar with certain makes and models! 
I love Bel Airs! 
Its becoming a tradition for Amberlee and I to take one of Al Heatons corvettes out for the night! Apparently we are trustworthy drivers and  Al told us, "nothing looks better than 2 girls in a corvette!" Ha ha. And I can't deny that we feel pretty special driving up and down main in that corvette. I remember last year we were SO excited and nervous we couldn't stop smiling! We take turns driving and it really is quit a thrill! 
Sometimes its embarrassing too...with the whistling and people yelling for us to "light em up" and guys who wanna race...oh yeah...we had a boy ask us if we got sun burnt a lot....???...random conversation starter..."umm no we don't...do you?" What do you say to that?...."wow you're kinda awkward aren't ya?" But whatever it all makes for a good time and fun memories! You're only young once! Thank You Al!


Toni and Al Heaton soaking up some sunshine!






The people in this car had their hair combed all 50's/60's...it was very neat and I may or may not have snapped a photo of them....thats not weird right? 
There were SO many people.

We pulled up next to a few familiar faces!!! Which is nice because you get to have a "normal" conversation ;) lol
"The Duster"

I don't think you can tell but there is a man in that side car.....he let me take a picture.... :)

I think motorcycles are pretty awesome and riding on the back of one is one of the funnest things! And if you're a guy it can give you extra "sexy" points! LOL Pretty sure my dad should get one...but not for sexy points, just so he can take me on rides!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment