Sunday, October 30, 2016

Halloween Party


 Lindsay and Megan put together a little Halloween party and it was so fun! Jase was so good and I think he loved eating a donut off a string and playing in pumpkin guts! 
 We adopted Momma Bear into our family because every family of lumberjacks needs a momma bear... and she wouldn't let me put her down! Ha ha.





Braxton was so cute with Jase, he didn't seem to mind that Jase kinda stole his pumpkin and put teeth marks on it and slobbered on him. I wish I would have gotten better pictures of the two of them. I cant wait till all these kids are a little older and can really play together! It will be so fun to watch! 









 Jase was mauled with love! ha ha



 He seemed perfectly happy to eat the pumpkin and pull the seeds out for a while but apparently that got boring and he decided he needed to try one...it didn't end well. Lol.  Jase was a complete mess....which is a sign he had a great time, right?



 He had such a good time he spit up on dad and seemed pretty proud of it too! ( Too many sweets and pumpkin ha ha)

3 comments:

  1. So many cute pictures!!! Jase has the best expressions. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with seeds on his bum! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhgggg that is some really ugly flooring, who would leave that in their kitchen?

    ReplyDelete