Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Weddings


Clint and Athena got married on Jan 2 in the Monticello temple! It was freezing!!!! But we had a good time and were glad to be there! I loved Athena's colors and I think her pictures are going to be gorgeous! Congrats Clint and Athena we love you!

Next was Ashlyn and Brandon's wedding in Draper, Jan 17th! It was also freezing but not as cold as the above mentioned. This was my first time being in the Draper temple and the sealing room was so beautiful. The mirrors were massive! I'm always amazed at how pretty temples are! 


Ashlyn looked perfect and so so pretty! It was so fun to have all four of us back together and for such a fun event! I swear we were all in High School yesterday! Friends are the best! 

I wanted a picture of Dallen and I at this temple but I forgot to have Hailey take one so I captured this beauty on our frigid walk back to the car! I know…its adorable right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment