
Carson and Lindsay invited us to go get a Christmas tree with them last week, we figured it was a good opportunity since we don't have a truck and have no idea where to get one so we went! I was actually quite excited and we are usually more than happy to tag along with them!!! Its a good thing we have Carson and Lindsay to take care of us.
Our tree is kinda small but we thought it was cute! I think it took Dallen a good 10 minutes to saw the poor thing down. Apparently the saw was dull but I thought it was kinda amusing. Ha ha. Plus it gives me a reason to tease him about being a weakling ;) He does look quite studly with our little tree though don't ya think?! :)
This will be our first Christmas together and I think it will be so fun decorating the tree and such and hopefully help get me in the Christmas spirit. Despite all the stores playing Christmas music and having all things Christmas out it just doesn't feel like Christmas yet, I mean there's no snow! Where do we live again? Really its okay, I mean Thanksgiving hasn't even past but after that I expect a little snow now and then!
I got to tree hunt with this little cutie! I'm not so sure he liked the cold very much though.
I left my winter boots in Moab so my only option was my pair of Uggs and if you own any you know they have zero traction…which I don't know why they would make boots without traction but whatever. Maybe they are more just for looks?…Anyway…that made walking in the snow difficult and a little scary, at least with a baby. Going up hill wasn't so bad but after I fell on my butt once I decided I wasn't going any farther so Dallen had to take the tree down to the truck and then come back for Korbin while I practically slid down the hill on my oh-so smooth boots. It was actually kinda fun except my butt was pretty wet by the time I got to the bottom.
Lindsay brought hot chocolate and donuts to snack on and then it was time to head home which was really quite fun with Kynlee telling everyone to sing! She's so much fun!
Sorry the pictures are blurry apparently I can't hold still.





No comments:
Post a Comment