Our reception was awesome!!!! My mom, dad, sister….actually my whole family did a lot of work and it turned out really amazing! I got a ton of compliments and I had to tell everyone I didn't do anything and all the credit goes to the fam!!! I have an awesome family!
Hailey caught the bouquet.
I love these little babies and I love that we get to be so close to them now :)
We didn't get Kynlee in the picture but I love her too, she is a stinking funny little girl!
These are probably my two favorite things we got! The table I knew about and got to see and help in the step by step process! Its an awesome table and hopefully we will get it this week! Woot woot!
The quilt I had no idea about! My mom made it for us and I absolutely love it!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment