Today was Dallens 23rd Birthday! I tried to be sneaky and make him some pumpkin muffins while he was at soccer the night before but he came home early so I made him wait in the bedroom till I was done and had them all hidden so I could surprise him the next morning! They actually turned out really good, I even like them!
When Dallen left for school he came back 5 seconds later and asked if he could take my car. Krisyton and Robbie had tagged Dallens car with Oreos, Saran Wrap and Balloons. So he took my car and I cleaned his off, as much as I could anyway. I felt like an idiot driving it out to my brothers. I was tempted to pull my hood up when I had to stop at a red light….I cleaned it at Tylers before I had to drive back home.
After Dallen got home from school I gave him my gift! ( He asked for the journal.)
My mom sent Dallen this creative little gift! I was kinda dying to know what could be in a pizza size box that weighed practically nothing!!! Dallen is my moms first Son-in-Law so I'm excited to see all her new creative things she's comes up!
After pumpkin carving with our ward we decided to go to the Giver which we both really liked!













No comments:
Post a Comment