I love Anne Of Green Gables! For my "redhead" post this week, I thought Id share quotes from the movie!
By the way, I love Gilbert! Who doesn't?
Gilbert: Psst! Carrots! Carrots!

Gilbert: Well, I figured you can give me a hand with my work, and we'll call it a fair exchange.
Anne: Aren't you worried? I'm liable to break another slate over your head.
Gilbert: I'm more worried I might break one over yours, carrots... I'll walk you home.
Anne: I thought nothing could be as bad as red hair. Green is ten times worse.

Anne: Mrs. Hammond told me that God made my hair red on purpose and I've never cared for Him since.
Gilbert: Anne, wait! I'm sorry for teasing you about your hair. Don't be mad at me for keeps.
Diana: Oh, Anne, how could you? Gilbert always makes fun of the girls. He calls me crow-head all the time, but I've never heard him apologize before.
Anne: There's a world of difference between being called crow-head and being called carrots. I shall never forgive Gilbert Blythe. The iron has entered my soul, Diana. My mind is made up; my red hair is a curse.



No comments:
Post a Comment