Friday, May 18, 2012

Mothers Day!


I have a lot of catching up to do. I'll start with Mothers Day! 

First a little story....When I was in 6th grade, when it's necessary for your parents to tell you, "no" sometimes, I remember my mom not letting me do something I really wanted to do, I was so mad at her, why couldn't I? What was the big deal? I think she told me she just didn't think it was a good idea and I remember thinking, "when i grow up I'm not going to be anything like my mom, when I have kids of my own I'm never going to tell them no, why shouldn't they be able to do whatever they want?" How silly of me! 
Now that I am older I realize that she knew what she was doing and she did it because she loves me!
Someday I hope to be as good a mother as my mom is to me! They don't come any better =)

This is what Mothers Day looks like at our house... when we have a missionary out!  We all gather together in mom and dads room, turn the phone on speaker and pass the phone around until everyone has had a turn to talk to Clint! Its pretty fun and Clint is doing really well in case you were wondering!




Every month we have a family dinner at our house and this month it landed on Mothers Day! Wahoo!

Robert and Celeste!

Bob and Suzie were down from St. George! We love having them!

The little girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment