Thursday, February 2, 2012

Try this!

Can you see JoDees really cute blanket there in the back? Well we decided that i needed one too so we went to Joann's and bought some material and made one! Isn't it so cute? Be jealous! 2 pieces of flannel fabric, cut and tie! You should try this!




I LOVE my new blankly!

So this looks pretty gross right? I tried to make it look appetizing! This shake is SO good! You need to try it! 4 oz pineapple juice, 6 oz of water, handful of baby spinach, mixed berries and a no calorie sweetener and blend it up. I guess you can kinda just make it up, put whatever fruit you want in it but JoDee has made a few of them for me now and lemme tell ya they are actually really delicious!

Michigan seriously has some awesome sunsets! They are so bright!



2 comments:

  1. Why are you in Michigan? It is really beautiful. Make sure you go to Holland while you are there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Aunt and Uncle live here and i am just visiting them for a while! Whats in Holland?

    ReplyDelete