![]() |
| Arent you glad I posted this picture of my feet?!?! |
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
No Circulation!
Ok, so this might be a kind of boring post but nothing much has happened today...although I did go to the Diner again, this time Margo was there and later tonight im going to a bball game with Ash, Hailey & Margo! But anyway im convinced I have no or very little circulation in my feet and hands but mostly in my feet. I cant ever seem to get them to warm up even if I have 2 pair of socks on or a blanket...they simply wont warm up! But I have discovered the best and most effective way to warm my feet up...put them in nice hot water and after they are all warmed up dry em off and put socks on! Feels so good. Now...arent you glad I shared this random bit of information with you about my feet? If you have cold feet you should try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What beautiful feet :) My feet are freezing right now Shay, you need to come work your magic on them!
ReplyDeleteHA ha when I get to Michigan we can soak our feet in hot water together!
ReplyDelete