Monday, January 9, 2012

Its time for some fun....

...I swear I've been sick for at least 3+ weeks! Yesterday I started to feel better so today when Jed asked to hang out I couldnt pass it up. It was nice to be outside. I honestly have no idea where the 3 of us (Lily, Jed and I) hiked but it was a cool hike!



If you look hard enough you can actually see Corona Arch out there!

I thought this was really cool! Lily discovered that if you pull the leafs off the ice its leaves cool imprints.

This was probably our biggest form of entertainment...trying to break this ice with rocks.  You wouldnt believe how solid it was...but Jed finally got a rock big enough and broke it!

One of the cool things we passed.




We had to walk on that :/ We made Jed go first :)


Jed Lily Me

1 comment:

  1. Shay! Your pictures are amazing! You are a natural :) I can't wait 'till we go take some fun pictures! See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete