Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gun Fun

Girls from Moab get guns for Christmas......:)
     So I dont know how many of you have seen the movie "Maverick" with Mel Gibson but in the movie Jodie Foster pulls out this little revolver and Ive always wanted a gun like that and Ive been telling my dad how I need a "ladies" gun just like that! Im sure mine is not that small but I love it and now I own a gun! I think my dad was pretty excited about it, what dad doesn't want to buy a gun for his daughter? Especially since im the only girl in the family who will shoot a gun! Im pretty sure my mom has shot a gun before but neither of my sisters have ever shot a gun...sissys ha ha! My dad seemed kinda impressed that we went out shootin all by ourselves... hmm...yeah we are THAT cool ;)
   Amberlees gun was a gift to herself that she bought a few weeks ago cuz it was a smokin deal and she just couldn't pass it up!




I didnt have a picture of Am shootin her own gun :(

    ... So anyway we (Amberlee Ashyln and I) were pretty excited about them and had to give them a whirl! My gun kicks pretty good and Amberlees was way fun to shoot really fast :) Mines a .38 revolver and Ams is a .22 Pistol a Sig Sauer! Ashlyn was the FABulous photographer for most of these photos!

2 comments: